Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Yeeeeaaaahh, I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday...

Training six days a week should be interesting.  Here's the basic training schedule.  I will add what I specifically do as I get further into it.

Monday-      Run 4.5 to 8 miles, Circuit training at the gym

Tuesday-      Ride bike to yoga, Vinyasa flow yoga for 1:15, Ride bike for 2-10 miles

Wednesday- Open water swimming at the lagoons

Thursday-     Ride bike to yoga, Vinyasa flow yoga for 1:15, Ride bike for 2-10 miles

Friday-         Run 4.5 to 8 miles, Circuit training at gym

Saturday-     Swim either open water or pool

Sunday-       Rest

I know you're jealous... 

1 comment:

  1. I love it.... cas it's so you; however, I am tired just reading it!! I know you are going to do and be great!!!

    ReplyDelete