Monday, July 19, 2010

Resting

Yesterday was my day off for some rest and recovery.  It was actually pretty strange not having swim/bike/run/ or yoga scheduled.  That one day off really did help recharge the batteries and slow down the mind. 

How did I spend my day?  Oh, I went with my family to the North Shore and met my friend, Erica, and her son for breakfast.  Then we headed over to Shark's Cove (happy to report I have not seen any sharks there) and did a little snorkeling. 

When we came home the kids went upstairs and played; while I sat on the couch for an hour and watched a show on Discovery.  I had to fight off feeling guilty about not doing anything.  How sad is that?!  Those of you that know me well, know how hard it is for me to sit still and not pop up to get/do something every few minutes.  I probably make them anxious.  Good thing I'm self-centered or that would bother me.  Hahaha!!!  I'm just kidding. 

1 comment:

  1. That was a fun day and I must be famous cas I am mentioned in your blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete